Social Media Intern
I'm looking for an innovative internto help develop our social media marketing strategy.
● Gauging audience receptivity and developing strategies for inspiring our followers and fans to connect, respond, and participate in our upcoming campaigns.
● Writing and posting effective, inspiring, and engaging daily content for all of our social media pages while keeping the voice of the Meet Mrs. Mayweather online personality.
● Market research for development of posts, though some content will be provided.
● 1‐3 years of experience in effective use of social media for community engagement.
● Ability to perceive and remain consistent with our usage of language, photos, audio, and video that are aligned with the mission and branding of Meet Mrs. Mayweather.
● Experience implementing successful social media marketing to raise funds and awareness is a major asset.
● Resourcefulness and willingness to self‐start on social media posts and projects.
● Impeccable writing and research skills.
● Innovative insight into best possible practices for social media management.
● Positive attitude, impeccable communication, and team player an absolute must.
5-10 hours per week, internship is unpaid